Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let the Countdown Begin!

Well, we officially have 7 days left in China and all I can think about is how quickly it went by. It seems that we got here years ago and now we have become accustomed to the life here. For example, when crossing the street I have started walking out before looking like the Chinese do. It's more a game of walk and dodge rather than waiting. People are gonna think I'm crazy when I get back home when I just jump out in the street! I have also resigned myself to buying a new suitcase because I have bought so much stuff I can't fit it all in my other two. As far as finals go I have finished my final economics paper which was most likely the worst piece of writing of my college career. I had a very difficult time writing a paper solely on economics. We have our capstone paper due next week along with our Chinese final and our society final. They are both going to be difficult so along with packing and buying gifts this weekend I need to study! AHHHH!!! Of course, I could have started studying earlier this week but that would ruin the severe case of procrastination which I've caught from everyone else in the program. As far as leaving goes, I'm excited to return home and see my family and friends whom I miss a lot but I also don't want to return to the "real world." I like the concept of just having to pass a class for credit :)

On a good note, for those of you who have been keeping up with my blog you will no longer have to read my sarcasm and wonderful wit. You will be able to experience it in person once again! Please, try to hold back your excitement.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I really love how you act like your procrastination is a result of the time you've spent with the people there and not from your own inability to do anything more than 2 hours before it's due. :)

Can't wait to see you!